Thanks for your inquiry, it's wonderful that you showed my work to your students. There is not really any info I can give you in a sentence, it's all about looking at paintings and figuring out how the artist worked with light. Da Vinci's portraits are perfect for that. He sat his models in a "box" or tiny room with only one opening for light, and that's the effect I try to achieve with artificial light.
2 comments:
Is there any possible way I can get any info on your lighting techniques? My class looked through your work, and we all loved it.
Thanks for your inquiry, it's wonderful that you showed my work to your students. There is not really any info I can give you in a sentence, it's all about looking at paintings and figuring out how the artist worked with light. Da Vinci's portraits are perfect for that. He sat his models in a "box" or tiny room with only one opening for light, and that's the effect I try to achieve with artificial light.
Post a Comment